EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Rob Essers' "Blood Sweat No Tears"

Craig Shipley
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:45 pm    Rob Essers' "Blood Sweat No Tears" Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone know anything about this release? Anyone heard it? Where to get a copy of it? I was pretty good about snagging his material back when he was active but this one got past me. Sad Thanks!
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
xcenter
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:41 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding Discogs it´s no official release. So no wonder you´ve missed it. Could just be a privat copy Rob made for fellows once or sort of...

http://www.discogs.com/Rob-Essers-Blood-Sweat-No-Tears/release/6119024

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Bert

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:21 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a phone call to Rob about this, who didn't recollect this one right away;
at first glance this looks like some demo/shelved stuff from the early days, send as a gift to a few EM-fans out there back then...

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:38 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of him blowing the dust off his shelf/gear and gracing us with some more of his talents? Never hurts to ask...
Bert

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Craig Shipley » wrote:
Any chance of him blowing the dust off his shelf/gear and gracing us with some more of his talents? Never hurts to ask...

as I phoned him I already asked him about this & encouraged to run over his archive when time permits...

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Craig Shipley

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:45 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good news if he does! Thanks for the effort, Bert!
wmri
Very Cool Member

russia.gif

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Write me a message, if you wish and I can share this demo in mp3. The best I have. Would also like to hear more from Rob Essers as he sounds to me rather inventive and especial comparing to many others. Of course I have original two CDs on Cue Records in collection.

Oh yes, this recording contains parts of music that is heard on A Lizards Walk. His music consists of such sections that are mixed into long tracks and some of these sections are similar to those on Lizards.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de