EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

-Marvel at the Rainbow-

Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:58 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, you two are turning this thread into a "duel" carriageway! Razz Laughing (this was really stupid, sorry Embarassed )
HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
pjtmusic
One of the Coolest Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Mac of BIOnighT » wrote:
Hey, you two are turning this thread into a "duel" carriageway! Razz Laughing (this was really stupid, sorry Embarassed )

Perhaps they are called duel carriageways because of road rage Rolling Eyes

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
M@kz Delissen
Obscurist

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:32 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

this is getting a bit silly Mr. Green
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:28 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvel at the silliness Razz Laughing
Sonic Steve
Cool Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:43 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, fellow daydreamers. Very Happy

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:50 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Fortunately, some of us still exist Wink Apparently, we're more resilient than dinosaurs, though equally out of place in this world.
We've got a big responsability, I'm afraid...

Sonic Steve
Cool Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:14 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure about our responsiblity to it, but I sure know there are alot of people yet looking for it. Wink

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailMSN Messenger    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:24 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Dunno... I think it is important to show others that there's nothing wrong with keeping heart and soul alive, that it is more than OK, in fact...
So many people seem to think you have to be ashamed if you think about what's inside of you and others and even more if you nurture it.
That's why I think we do have some responsability: the responsability to show others - just example, no preaching at all - that it is OK to keep the inner light alive...

Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:27 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll add, if I may, that the ones looking for it might be too afraid to do so if they think they're alone and suffocate that part of themselves, but they will find the courage if they see they're not alone Smile
Azra
Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:09 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminiscing, I was totally blown away by the Korg M1--it's sounds, it's cosmetics, it's workstation technology--man, I was naive back then. Rainbow indeed... Smile Now, I'm a miscellaneous struggling EMusician with an EP to my credit...

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:51 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Just like I was by my Casio K1 Shocked Smile The trick is being able to find that sort of awe inside even now - hard, but not impossible Smile
(Azra, are you on the KVR forum, too, perhaps? I remember seeing your avatar someplace else, but I can't remember...)

Azra
Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Mac--not on the KVR forum, but am a fan of the Brit sci-fi mag 2000AD and Judge Dredd, hence the avatar.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:03 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I know the character, it's just that I was sure I saw you or somebody else use it somewhere... Just my brain playing tricks, probably Embarassed Wink
Seren
One of the Coolest Member

wales.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:23 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mac,
great article. I too find it really important to dream, whether with rainbows, clear star filled skies or watching my grandaughter grow up.

Too much pressure nowadays to keep busy, too much stress from jobs and paying bills. Without the dreaming I become dead inside, just going through the motions....

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
GlennFolkvord
Very Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:29 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I refuse to become a musician/composer, just so I can marvel at the rainbow more. I suspect that if I learn too much about synths (the only instruments I am inclined to learn/play/use) much of the magic of the music that others make, will dissappear.

So, it's not that I am lazy, but I just want to marvel more.

http://www.jarre.no

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de