EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Bekki Williams

Mach die Fliege
Very Cool Member

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:35 am    Bekki Williams Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I shouldn't have put it here but I think some people will claim that this is a bit new agey.

I think Bekki's music is very good. Haven't known her music for a long time but I have heard some albums now like the new one "Edge of human" and I really enjoy it. Just something different and not so sequencer dominating. More of a soundtrack feeling to some of it.

What do you think?

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Russell Storey
Even more Cool Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:35 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the first 3 albums and all are great the new one is on my too-get list
probably the first album is my favorite.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
René

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:12 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

She was present at E-Day. Nice lady.
sparrow
One of the Coolest Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:43 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Shadow of the Wind and it's a beautiful album. Don't know anything about her other albums but when funds allow I might check them out.
OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Starwalker
One of the Coolest Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

IMO, her first one is pretty good, the rest not my cup of tea including the Edge of Human, just seems to be missing something, overly melodic perhaps IMO, Innersense and Shadow of a Wind , same thing for me, just doesnt work.

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de