EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Arena

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

For a very nice 'biography' click here

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:02 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

to be expected ... Smile

from their Newsletter:

"At last the new Arena album is finished and will be released on the 28th November 2011. Our seventh album is a concept album, which explores the last hour of life and the first hour beyond. It’s truly dark in the way that only Arena can do! It's available now for pre-order exclusively at Verglas.

The Seventh Degree Of Separation special edition package is a 56 minute long, 13 track cd in a 3 leafed digibook with a 28 page pullout booklet packed with original artwork + a bonus 50 minute DVD “The making of The Seventh Degree Of Separation”, where each member of the band gives you some insight into the process they go through to make the music. The tracklist is as follows:

01. The Great Escape
02. Rapture
03. One Last Au Revoir
04. The Ghost Walks
05. Thief Of Souls
06. Close Your Eyes
07. Echoes Of The Fall
08. Bed Of Nails
09. What If?
10. Trebuchet
11. Burning Down
12. Catching The Bullet
13. The Tinder Box

Clive: “I must say the album is sounding great; very powerful and atmospheric. The music to me is another part of the Arena evolution, although there is still that intrinsic ‘Arena-sound’ pervading the album.”

This special edition package is now available to buy only at www.verglas.com and you will receive your special edition package before the official release date. Or you can come and buy it at one of the tour dates below.

Please note that you will not be able to buy this in any shop or any online outlet except www.verglas.com before 28th November, or get it at one of the gigs. Come to the Arena tour and see a fantastic stage show with our new vocalist and music! You can also hear a sample of the album at www.arenaband.com"

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night I had the 'privilege' to listen to their brand new release "The Seventh Degree of Separation". Meanwhile I gave it 5 spins to make sure that my first nocturnal impression matches the daylight 'version'.

No difference and what a fine production again. 13 new tracks; powerful and melodic as usual. Catchy compositions, great keys, excellent guitar player, solid rhythm section and last but not last a good singer.

if I had the choice 'Echoes of the Fall' would be the perfect opener and 'One last Au Revoir' the ideal closing track for their next gig!

Arena rules, time to see them 'in concert' again!

SynthexOne
Cool Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:15 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen Arena live once. It was a fantastic experience. The Seventh Degree of Seperation is a great album. My favourite tracks are Catching the Bullet and The Tinder Box. But all tracks are great Smile

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de