EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Schwebende Musik - Compilation V/A

BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:47 am    Schwebende Musik - Compilation V/A Reply with quoteBack to top

On occasion of the 10th anniversary of the "Deutsche(s) Klaus Schulze Forum" on FB, founder Olaf Lux called out to electronic musicians in the group to submit music for a compilation, and the result is very impressive!

The list of artists includes Rudolf Heimann, Felix Perez, Jörg Dankert, Gabriel Sandu, Detlev Everling, Bert Hülshoff, Laurent Schieber, Lars Tuchel, Christian Fiesel, Hagen von Bergen, Didier Dewachtere - and these are only those who I was familiar with already.
But there are also excellent tracks by musicians who I haven't come across so far - for example, I immensely enjoyed the contributions of Martin Lüders and Thomas Peilert (to name but two...).

It's really a treasure box of electronic music...

Well, and I'm happy to have contributed a track as well, and I also provided the cover art... Smile

https://olaflux.bandcamp.com/album/schwebende-musik

Here are Olaf Lux' "liner notes":

On the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the German Klaus Schulze Forum on Facebook, I would like to present something very special - a compilation with pieces by our esteemed forum members.

Because quite a few fans of Klaus Schulzes have turned their hobby into a passion and taken to the keys and knobs themselves - sometimes inspired by Klaus, sometimes completely different, but always original and varied.

This is not a Klaus Schulze tribute album; it is rather dedicated to the diversity and creativity of those for whom listening alone was no longer enough at some point and who themselves have melodies, sounds and sequences in their heads that want to get out. Some have been making their own music for years, some only recently; some have already released music, others see themselves as hobby musicians presenting their music for the first time.

Follow us on a journey to unimagined soundscapes, driving rhythms and spherical dream images - or as Klaus Schulze liked to call this kind of music: Musique Planante - Schwebende Musik - Floating Music!

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de