EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Steve Roach opens the archives!

Thomas
Even more Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:19 pm    Steve Roach opens the archives! Reply with quoteBack to top

New years eve brought wonderful news for long time Steve Roach fans, like myself. A new exclusive Bandpage site, with a montly subscription. Already three new full length albums have been added to the site. Personally I joined immediately. Hope this is of interest to EM fans here.

More info: https://steveroachexclusive.bandcamp.com/subscribe

« Steve Roach » wrote:
The door to the Timeroom archives is opening!

Welcome to my portal for exclusive content made available for the first time through a monthly subscription membership. At $10 a month, Subscribers can download / stream the exclusive music below. Each month I’ll add new discoveries to the collection. (Your subscription includes the albums on this page only; it does not include my retail releases on Timeroom or Projekt.)

What to expect: I’ll personally draw from 35 years of unreleased material ranging from worldwide live concerts and rehearsals, alternate mixes and bonus material ranging from recent releases to deep catalog titles, long-form zones, lost pieces and more as its unearthed.

It is staggering, the abundance of material never heard outside the Timeroom and worthy of hearing and adding to your collection. Making it available at this point in my life moves beyond the old conventional paradigm of releasing albums in the measured slow motion ways of the past. Now is the time for these unreleased pieces of my sonic history to be heard and in your hands. Through the immediacy of digital and Bandcamp the door to the archives are opening.

Last edited by Thomas on Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
VCO1
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:32 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Personaly I get pretty annoyed by the constant stream of announcements by Steve Roach. Seems like he's releasing a new album every week.
Thomas
Even more Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:38 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« VCO1 » wrote:
Personaly I get pretty annoyed by the constant stream of announcements by Steve Roach. Seems like he's releasing a new album every week.

No one forces you to relate to it at all.

thirdsystem
One of the Coolest Member

scotland.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:32 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, thanks for posting. I will have a think about it but feel it’s a bit expensive on a monthly basis. Half of that would have been more appropriate.

Recent releases from Mr Roach have been excellent. In addition it has to be said that Steve and the Projekt label are really good with free \ name your price BC downloads frequently.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Thomas
Even more Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:15 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I custom made this jewel case cover to store all the exclusive Steve Roach Bandcamp content. I download all the releases to an SD card. It's handy to store it in this cover alongside all the regular Steve Roach CD releases. I used elements from Structures From Silence, Immersion One, Trance Textures, graphics from the exclusive Bandcamp site and two promo images.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de