EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Mac of Bionight News (Jan. 2012)

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 pm    Mac of Bionight News (Jan. 2012) Reply with quoteBack to top

for further news check www.macvibes.com

for Space Adventures check here

www.myspace.com/emportalinfo

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
phaedra2008
One of the Coolest Member

australia.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, it reminded me I don't have anything by him, just a couple of tracks on the SynGate Collective compilations.
Downloading a couple of his free wav albums now, and I counted 50 Rolling Eyes albums on the website.

OnlineView user's profileSend private message    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:15 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
Thanks for the info, it reminded me I don't have anything by him, just a couple of tracks on the SynGate Collective compilations.
Downloading a couple of his free wav albums now, and I counted 50 Rolling Eyes albums on the website.

Thanks, and sorry, I know it's a lot of stuff, but I just can't keep still ;-P I'm currently working on seven new albums... Embarassed
I'll appreciate any time you'll be willing to give my music, anyway Smile

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
phaedra2008
One of the Coolest Member

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:10 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Mac of BIOnighT » wrote:

Thanks, and sorry, I know it's a lot of stuff, but I just can't keep still ;-P I'm currently working on seven new albums... Embarassed
I'll appreciate any time you'll be willing to give my music, anyway Smile

Very Happy Well, it was the surprise effect as I remember seeing occasionally a few SynGate release and thought I'll check the out one day, now that arrived Laughing

I prefer challenges to no brainers, downloads are slow but got Silent Seas and Cosmic crossroads overnight, something to listen to later on today.

These 7 albums you work on are they a concept around the day of the week? just in case the follow up is a Zodiac theme Smile
Thanks for the wav download option, and will get back with some impressions.

OnlineView user's profileSend private message    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:

These 7 albums you work on are they a concept around the day of the week? just in case the follow up is a Zodiac theme Smile

Laughing Laughing You may not believe this, but I was actually going to do something like that when the year started. I wanted to record one track a day from Jan 1st to Jan 7th. Then I realized I was going to spend way too much time with my family to also have time for music, so I gave up the idea...

« phaedra2008 » wrote:
Thanks for the wav download option, and will get back with some impressions.

Thanks Smile

klockwerk
Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found your music webpage today, and downloaded the Strange Lands Vol1 & 2, Tales of Bodies and Souls 1 & 2, and Black Light music albums. THANKS for the free music! Maybe you might promote yourself a little more this year.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Mac of BIOnighT
Even more Cool Member

italy.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:27 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for listening Smile Yes, I know I should promote my stuff a bit, but my time is always very limited and I just hate the "business" (even if it is free) side of music, it turns it to work instead of pleasure. I did that for BIOnighT for way too many years already. But you are right, I should do more promotion, I'll put it on my list of to-do things for 2012 Smile

In the meantime, should anybody be interested, I have a newsletter you can subscribe to (about all of my music, not just Berlin School), just send an email to macnight@inwind.it with "subscribe" in the subject line.

Also, some American friends/fans have made a facebook page for me (which I really appreciate because I do hate the guts of Facebook, so I would have never made it myself), you can find it here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mac-of-BIOnighT-Fan-Page/187291568026531
Enough promotion for today ;-P

Thanks again Smile

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2014 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2014 CBACK.de