EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Inquisitor Betrayer's Tracks used for "Out of Darkness&

dalekay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 am    Inquisitor Betrayer's Tracks used for "Out of Darkness& Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of Darkness is a sexy, cop, sci-fi drama from Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels.
more details, info and clips at http://www.myspace.com/welcome2darkness

Also one of Steve Ballard's tracks is used for the theme.
Quote from Steve
"My latest credit is for the song "Mingo Spirit" which is the new theme for the inovative, Independent, Cleveland based T.V. show "Out of Darkness".
more info for Steve http://www.myspace.com/skballard

dale
Quote:

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger    
S Ballard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:33 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Dale. I didn't expect to see that post here. But while we are at it, episodes also just screened at the Case Western University movie theater in Ohio, USA.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
dalekay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:55 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of a downer here, I have not been able to get a single episode or a copy of the show with our work. Crying or Very sad

Good to know others are enjoying it. Cool

Good to see you here Steve ! Smile

dale

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2014 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2014 CBACK.de