EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

New deepspace album, "Deep Blue Universe" out toda

deepspace000

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:32 pm    New deepspace album, "Deep Blue Universe" out toda Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all at EM portal.
I'm pretty sure I've posted news of the birth of all 11 deepspace albums on this forum, and this is another one for 2019, since starting back in 2007.

New Deepspace album is out today. And it's called "Deep Blue Universe"

A description:
It's dreamy, beat-less and hypnotic ambient music. Evoking glatial underwater dioramas and otherworldly vistas, shining strange deserts and lifeless planets. If you're a dreamer, you might like this.

If you want to listen on Spotify, go here:
https://open.spotify.com/album/3LwcF1RpjoHXYVsdAMa6d8

If you are the purchasing type, head to bandcamp here:
https://deepspace1.bandcamp.com/album/deep-blue-universe

Spotify users: If you want to help out an independent artist (you look like the helpful type, I can tell…), please consider hitting ‘follow’ on the deepspace page. And if you have the time and inclination, feel free to add deepspace to a playlist. All of this really helps push emerging independent artists go further up the algorithm, which puts them before the Spotify curators, who, apart from sounded like wizened robe-wearing figures that can appear and disappear at will, have the power to add music to Spotify playlists, which can literally make careers.

Ambient music is a genre that is not known very well outside electronic circles, and it would be great for more people to hear it. It is amazing for sleeping, thinking, daydreaming, reflecting, appreciating nature, spacing out or whatever happens to be your jam. Ok maybe it’s not so great for partying. But it is fabulous for being alone to. Or being together alone with another appreciative soul.
Hope you like it! Mirko Deepspace

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Bert
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:36 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to read & hear you're still around and moving onward, Mirko....

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de