EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Music you have recently bought - Part 2

Jon
One of the Coolest Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:12 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

7 Euro:

Soundtrack - Youngblood (William Orbit ++) CD
Soundtrack - Basic Instinct (Goldsmith) CD
Seal - Seal CD
Cranes - Loved CD
Zeromancer - Zzyzx CD
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II CD
Deep Forest - Boheme CD

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Alvaro » wrote:
Kebu - Live in Oslo (box set)

I guess I'll buy the DVD...

Alvaro

spain.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:16 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Jon » wrote:
« Alvaro » wrote:
Kebu - Live in Oslo (box set)

I guess I'll buy the DVD...

It worths Wink

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Sverre Knut Johansen with Robert Rich - PRECAMBRIAN (CD)

BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:47 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Jon » wrote:
Sverre Knut Johansen with Robert Rich - PRECAMBRIAN (CD)

And so did I today (only download, though). Cool

Plus:

Centrozoon, Klamauk 1 (live in Mannheim 2019)

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
VCO1

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:49 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

It was time to do some shopping at Bureau B again.

Cluster - Grosses Wasser
Carl Matthews - Call For World Saviours

Last edited by VCO1 on Wed May 29, 2019 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Brown & Vincent Crane || Faster than the Speed of Light (IC, 1980)

on vinyl...

https://twitter.com/emportal

Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:07 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Patrick O'Hearn - Simpatico (mp3 album 1994/2006)

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/patrickohearn7

Seren

wales.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:01 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Hans Zimmer - Inception soundtrack
Steve reich - Drumming

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonathan Elias - Postchill (MP3 album)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07LBHWSQR?pf_rd_p=330fbd82-d4fe-42e5-9c16-d4b886747c64&pf_rd_r=SYAR2QWVBQT5NBCGCZYB

Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:50 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Bel Canto 's Keena Mareeme CD-single, the one with the wrong cover (I'd love someone to tell me why, by the way), since it does not have Unicorn at all but two interesting B-side tracks. I'll always be a fan of that group (excepting their last album, that unbearable marketing-driven slop).

Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:49 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:

Bel Canto 's Keena Mareeme CD-single, the one with the wrong cover (I'd love someone to tell me why, by the way), since it does not have Unicorn at all but two interesting B-side tracks. I'll always be a fan of that group (excepting their last album, that unbearable marketing-driven slop).

Strange...it's called Unicorn but hasn't got the track on it? I can ask Anneli about it on Facebook, if I'm lucky she will reply. Very Happy

Beyond The Within may be my favourite Bel Canto track ever, unbelievable that it wasn't featured on the 1992 album.

You mean you didn't like Dorothy's Victory from 2002? I personally think that' s a very fine album.

Saw them live several times, the last time a few years ago.

Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Kebu - Live In Oslo (DVD + 2CD)
Johannes Schmoelling & Robert Waters - Zeit Live (2CD + DVD)

Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:15 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Jon » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

Strange...it's called Unicorn but hasn't got the track on it? I can ask Anneli about it on Facebook, if I'm lucky she will reply. Very Happy

Beyond The Within may be my favourite Bel Canto track ever, unbelievable that it wasn't featured on the 1992 album.

You mean you didn't like Dorothy's Victory from 2002? I personally think that' s a very fine album.

Yes, this CD has got Keena Mareeme, Beyond the Within and a remix of The Suffering. I find these two rarities splendid and, indeed, I believe that they should have been included in one of their albums.

Sorry about their last album, I should have used more respectful words. It was a big disappointment to me. To me, it sounded like the end of a wonderful adventure, which it was, since their group ended after that.

Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:36 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:
« Jon » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

Yes, this CD has got Keena Mareeme, Beyond the Within and a remix of The Suffering. I find these two rarities splendid and, indeed, I believe that they should have been included in one of their albums.

Sorry about their last album, I should have used more respectful words. It was a big disappointment to me. To me, it sounded like the end of a wonderful adventure, which it was, since their group ended after that.

Bel Canto didn't "end" after Dorothy's Victory. They haven't released any more music, but they still play live from time to time. I saw them in 2015.

I think there are many good tracks on Dorothy's Victory: Night Lady, Ladonia, You Rock My World Tonight and Disappear Club 5 are my favourites.

Night Lady:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t1h0klhX58

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de