EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 Stephen Parsick interview, by Chuck van Zyl

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member




Age: 47
Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 4642
Location: Mainz


germany.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:54 am    Stephen Parsick interview, by Chuck van Zyl Reply with quoteBack to top

Image

...musical thief & thoroughly bad guy (not my words) Laughing


Chuck just shared this via FB, and I thought some in here might be interested...

http://www.starsend.org/2017-08stephenparsick.html

.

_________________
M I C H A E L B R Ü C K N E R
http://michaelbrueckner.bandcamp.com

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy




Age: 45
Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 4288
Location: Bobbejaanland, hèt lekkerste land!


blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

You beat me to it.

"Musical thief & thoroughly bad guy" must be ten years old now -- that's what kdm called me.

BTW, that's me standing outside the former premises of Projekt Elektronik in Berlin, right across the yard from Peter Baumann's former Paragon Studio.

Stephen

_________________
"The things you own end up owning you." (Tyler Durden -- Fight Club)

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member




Age: 47
Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 4642
Location: Mainz


germany.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« dronescape » wrote:
You beat me to it.

"Musical thief & thoroughly bad guy" must be ten years old now -- that's what kdm called me.


I know. It seemed to fit to the cap and the glasses. Maybe time to move on to some other nickname? After all, that's already more than seven years... Wink

« dronescape » wrote:
BTW, that's me standing outside the former premises of Projekt Elektronik in Berlin, right across the yard from Peter Baumann's former Paragon Studio.

Stephen


Cool.

And quite cool interview, too...

("Tannenzäpfle" - nice! A friend just offered me a bottle the other evening; unfortunately - in a way - I abstain from alcohol at the moment Rolling Eyes )

.

_________________
M I C H A E L B R Ü C K N E R
http://michaelbrueckner.bandcamp.com

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
GrahamH
Very Cool Member




Age: 44
Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Posts: 186


scotland.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:
« dronescape » wrote:
You beat me to it.

"Musical thief & thoroughly bad guy" must be ten years old now -- that's what kdm called me.


I know. It seemed to fit to the cap and the glasses. Maybe time to move on to some other nickname? After all, that's already more than seven years... Wink

« dronescape » wrote:
BTW, that's me standing outside the former premises of Projekt Elektronik in Berlin, right across the yard from Peter Baumann's former Paragon Studio.

Stephen


Cool.

And quite cool interview, too...

("Tannenzäpfle" - nice! A friend just offered me a bottle the other evening; unfortunately - in a way - I abstain from alcohol at the moment Rolling Eyes )

.


Good interview, thanks for sharing Michael, and thanks for doing the interview Stephen.

Now looking forward to wilmersdorf..... Wink

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy




Age: 45
Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 4288
Location: Bobbejaanland, hèt lekkerste land!


blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's another one, this time in German (which some of you might find interesting to read...):

https://www.amazona.de/ahu/ahu-interview-stephen-parsick-alias-ramp/#comments

I have grown a bit tired of being asked "what is your favourite synthesiser?" or "what do you prefer, analogue or digital synthesisers?", I must admit. I'd rather discuss my music, not the tools.

Stephen

_________________
"The things you own end up owning you." (Tyler Durden -- Fight Club)

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member




Age: 47
Joined: 11 May 2011
Posts: 4642
Location: Mainz


germany.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« dronescape » wrote:
Here's another one, this time in German (which some of you might find interesting to read...):

https://www.amazona.de/ahu/ahu-interview-stephen-parsick-alias-ramp/#comments

I have grown a bit tired of being asked "what is your favourite synthesiser?" or "what do you prefer, analogue or digital synthesisers?", I must admit. I'd rather discuss my music, not the tools.

Stephen



Cool - thanks for sharing, Stephen.

_________________
M I C H A E L B R Ü C K N E R
http://michaelbrueckner.bandcamp.com

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



Show permissions


© 2007-2016 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2017 CBACK.de
Powered by Orion based on phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
FI Theme Converted by U.K. Forumimages
All times are GMT + 2 Hours