EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Ran Kirlian - Ethernautica I

Bert
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:00 pm    Ran Kirlian - Ethernautica I Reply with quoteBack to top

Ran Kirlian released his newest album "Ethernautica I", a drifting electronic journey based on a large format piece that combines ambient soundworlds with classic electronic flavours.This album is the opening volume on a series of live recordingsthat will be released during next months in a similar shape.

"This and other pieces that will follow in this series were originally created as an inspirational source for my own as well as for meditative purposes. Some of these pieces may sound a bit raw and unpredictible, so I've decided to release these recordings for free."

Download at https://rankirlian.bandcamp.com/album/ethernautica-i

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Alvaro
One of the Coolest Member

spain.gif

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:22 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting it, Bert Very Happy

Great album by a great artist.

I remember being a hard fan of his blog in spanish, called Celiar Structures. It was very interesting, not only covering electronic music but also instruments, both virtual and hardware. He even dared to "amputate" the keyboard from a Roland JD-800:

Look mama, no keys

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2016 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2017 CBACK.de