EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

 .

Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
EricDraven
Member





Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 45
Location: ANYTOWN USA


usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:12 pm    . Reply with quoteBack to top

. Arrow

Last edited by EricDraven on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Richard S.
Very Cool Member




Age: 46
Joined: 24 Oct 2007
Posts: 236


netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice try, it's your own website.
High prices, by the way.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy




Age: 47
Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 4501
Location: Bobbejaanland, ht lekkerste land!


blank.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:10 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I was the 38th visitor.

Stephen

_________________
"The things you own end up owning you." (Tyler Durden -- Fight Club)

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
betawave
Very Cool Member





Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 235


usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the prices are way too low. I suggest you raise the prices on most all of your stock to entice more customers.................................................
_________________
Harmonic Resonance Recordings
http://www.hrresonance.bandcamp.com

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
electrobs
One of the Coolest Member




Age: 44
Joined: 18 Aug 2011
Posts: 769


sweden.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« betawave » wrote:
I think the prices are way too low. I suggest you raise the prices on most all of your stock to entice more customers.................................................


I was thinking to buy some titles, but now You really scared me ... So i'll drop this .....................................

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
betawave
Very Cool Member





Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 235


usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:17 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« electrobs » wrote:
« betawave » wrote:
I think the prices are way too low. I suggest you raise the prices on most all of your stock to entice more customers.................................................


I was thinking to buy some titles, but now You really scared me ... So i'll drop this .....................................


Sarcasm........we eastcoasters dish it out like Italians serve linguini!

_________________
Harmonic Resonance Recordings
http://www.hrresonance.bandcamp.com

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
electrobs
One of the Coolest Member




Age: 44
Joined: 18 Aug 2011
Posts: 769


sweden.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:20 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« betawave » wrote:
« electrobs » wrote:
« betawave » wrote:
I think the prices are way too low. I suggest you raise the prices on most all of your stock to entice more customers.................................................


I was thinking to buy some titles, but now You really scared me ... So i'll drop this .....................................


Sarcasm........we eastcoasters dish it out like Italians serve linguini!


Very Happy

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
VCO1
One of the Coolest Member





Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 2309


netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:03 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Some stuff here (actually quite a bit) looks like illegal copies. E.g. I can't remember that Dimensions by Age was ever released on CD(R)... Same goes for a lot of the Airsculpture discs that are on sale here.
OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
betawave
Very Cool Member





Joined: 04 Jun 2007
Posts: 235


usa.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:57 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« VCO1 » wrote:
Some stuff here (actually quite a bit) looks like illegal copies. E.g. I can't remember that Dimensions by Age was ever released on CD(R)... Same goes for a lot of the Airsculpture discs that are on sale here.


Ages was never released on cd. The only way to get a cdr copy was direct from one of the band members and if I recall it was in bare I mean bare packaging. A shame really that no one re-released it as it was a rare gem not many people know about.

_________________
Harmonic Resonance Recordings
http://www.hrresonance.bandcamp.com

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



Show permissions


© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de
Powered by Orion based on phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
FI Theme Converted by U.K. Forumimages
All times are GMT + 2 Hours