EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Groove Unlimited

Thomas
Even more Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I have double checked my friend requests on FB, but there is nothing there. But who understands FB after all? It lives a life on it's own. But I guarantee you, there are no pending friend requests in my FB account. There might be a setting in FB I don't understand.

About e-mails; those stopped after I complained about poor information, and your reply was: "sorry for that". That was all you wrote. Nothing more. And this was October 18. Nothing has arrived after that.

Isn't it very strange that no info has reached me after this? I can not explain it.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Ron
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:47 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes very strange, send 4 mails and that request, and like I said it was not to tell you would get a refund but a credit. So I thought you not happy with that and didn'react on my mails.

Well lets see it as a fluke, I will try face book again.
Perhaps it works now,

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:03 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Well yes, looks like there are two sides to the story.

I think it was a wise move by Thomas to explain things more than just the once sentence on this forum.

All in all I guess the blame are a bit on both parties.

But of course, this is really a case between Ron and Thomas, and not anyone else! Rolling Eyes

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Thomas
Even more Cool Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:18 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I have still not got any messages on FB, Ron. I will try to send you one message myself.
Well, guess the case is closed, and I am sorry for mentioning it here. But as time went by I got very frustrated.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Ron

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, I answered your mail through facebook, lets hope that works.
and also send a request just a minute ago lets see if that works

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2014 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2014 CBACK.de