EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

WTB: At-Mooss, Loibant, and related CDs

ubikman
Even more Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:45 pm    WTB: At-Mooss, Loibant, and related CDs Reply with quoteBack to top

Am currently on the hunt for the elusive AT-MOOSS (as well as Loibant & related) CD back catalog. Tough recordings to find even when first released, as distribution out of (and within) Spain was always a tough nut to crack...

Anyone who has copies to sell, or knows where to obtain copies, please get in touch with me at thousandpulses@verizon.net. I have already well exhausted all the usual channels (all ebay/Amazon/similar regions, plus Discogs, Gemm, etc., to no avail), so other leads or contact info (or direct sales) would be highly appreciated - thanks!

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
phaedra2008
One of the Coolest Member

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Tier website looks broken and unattended but I got an email 3 weeks ago from their Spanish website, some of the CD's are still available, I only enuired for At-mooss as a starting point as I never heard the music before.
One of the Morphing synths Cd was sold out, so not a complete set and I put off by that.

In the meantime I found a collector who parted with AT-MOOSS Morphing Syntheseisers 1,2 & 3 as well as Cyclotron in one go, I should get them any day now.
If the music's cool we can follow u some more of the many Loibant titles?

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Update,
They arrived today.
All are proper CD's, quite old 1995 to 1998.
For the 3 Morphing Synths albums the line up was:
Anthony Seagar, Dom F. Scab, John Lakveet & Joseph Loibant, strangely each credited to their own tracks.

The line slimmed down in 2002 to Joseph Loibant & Air J. Mic, after that nothing, probably the Joseph Loibant solo stuff.

Music is mainly up tempo, not as boppy as Guirao's Programa and has a raw edge about it, mainly the coarse analog synths sounds contributing to a more progressive feel.

ubikman
Even more Cool Member

usa.gif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:05 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« phaedra2008 » wrote:

One of the Morphing synths Cd was sold out, so not a complete set and I put off by that.

Thanks for the feedback, Phaedra.

Well, just today I purchased the entire At-Mooss back catalog (except for "M.S. 2", which as you noted, is indeed sold out) from Jose directly @ the At-Mooss site.

So now the query becomes: anyone out there reading this willing to part with a copy of "Morphing Synthesizers 2" please do get in touch (either PM me or contact me via my email address below).

Jose & Co., have quite a large catalogue of releases, so it does indeed become a pricey investment trying to obtain it all. I have 4 Loibant titles bought on ebay recently, all of which are quite good, in a similar vein to the At-Mooss material but more Berlin School oriented.

In any event, now anticipating receiving Jose's package.

覧覧覧覧覧

DARREN BERGSTEIN
> One Thousand Pulses official site / www.onethousandpulses.com
> follow OTP on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
> e: thousandpulses@verizon.net

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Catching up with 15 years of releases from one artist is rarely easy.
Same for filling holes for the odd missing Cd here and there.
Took me 2 years to finally get a copy of Minds in motion Horizonte 2 to complete their releases set.

I'll try t get the Liobant CD's while still searching high/low for Lakveet's SequenDUAgite.

Good luck.

phaedra2008

australia.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:06 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

I pretty much cleaned up the whole At-Moos catalog too.
I placed some 40 entries in the discogs data base with cover scans:
http://www.discogs.com/label/At-Mooss+Records
a couple more to go.
The Carlos Guirao Revelation and Symphony CDr's are good too.
Some of Loibant's music is really good, a perfect mix of TD/Schulze and Vangelis at times.
His output is a bit like Namlook but more accessible for my ears.

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilテ、

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de