EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

"Sunshine" - soundtrack CD?

somnarium
Cool Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:12 pm    "Sunshine" - soundtrack CD? Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know if the soundtrack to Danny Boyle's film "Sunshine" will be released on CD? I loved the film and score but cannot find evidence of a soundtrack CD release.

I believe it's a joint effort by Underworld and John Murphy.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Jon
One of the Coolest Member

norway.gif

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:58 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right, I don't think a soundtrack album exists...

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
Soundwave
Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:52 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently there's some ongoing copyright issue's with this one.

I'd try this in the meantime. Wink

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Jon

norway.gif

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:18 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Underworld collaborating with Yared?

Rather strange, I thought Yared never used to work with electronics.

I remember seeing Underworld live in 1994, mostly a bunch of noise...but I guess they have changed since then.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail    
afx

uk.gif

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:53 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a stunning soundtrack to a stunning film and I can't believe you can't buy a copy, its a real shame.
I saw the film for the 1st time a few weeks ago and went straight on line afterwards to purchase the soundtrack and was gutted to find it unavailable.
I did however find a 'copy' on line but it was ripped from the film, but that will have to do for now.
I hope this legal row gets sorted out sooner rather than later as there are a lot of people out there who want to buy this soundtrack.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Starwalker

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:37 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« afx » wrote:
Its a stunning soundtrack to a stunning film and I can't believe you can't buy a copy, its a real shame.
I saw the film for the 1st time a few weeks ago and went straight on line afterwards to purchase the soundtrack and was gutted to find it unavailable.
I did however find a 'copy' on line but it was ripped from the film, but that will have to do for now.
I hope this legal row gets sorted out sooner rather than later as there are a lot of people out there who want to buy this soundtrack.

I agree on the movie and the soundtrack. Ashame the bloody thing isnt available, nice music.

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageAIM Address    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2014 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2014 CBACK.de