EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Return to the Stargaze

REWO Records
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:08 am    Return to the Stargaze Reply with quoteBack to top

Return to the Stargaze by René van der Wouden

1. Return to the Stargaze 16:07
2. Red Star Dwarf 17:32
3. Moonbeam 17:23
4. Sounding Rockets 17:23

about
This album is part of a trilogy of the Stargazing series. The first album "Stargazer" was released in 2015. This is part 2.

The musical style is: Berlin School kind of sequencing with those typical Tangerine Dream's Roland Synth Horns combined with 70-ties space music and Klaus Schulze inspirations.

For those who prefer the physical format there is the CDR option which you can order via the Merch site here on Bandcamp. This album is exclusely available on Bandcamp as a download and CDr.

credits
releases December 1, 2020

All music composed and produced by René van der Wouden, Autumn 2020 Netherlands.

Equipment used: Moog Voyager, Arturia Matrixbrute, Sequential Circuits Prophet REV2, Korg Proloque, Behringer K2, Clavia Nordlead 2X, Roland Fantom G8, Korg M3, Yamaha Motif XS6, Arturia MicroFreak and Kurzweil PC3LE6.

Software: Logic Pro X, Waves, Arturia EFX

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Alvaro

spain.gif

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:30 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Bought this morning (given that today is Bandcamp fair trade day).

Very good album Rene. Congratulations.

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
REWO Records

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:06 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much Alvaro. Personally I think it is one of my better outputs over the years.

It's compagnion ASTROMEN is planned for early January, but maybe I release it a week before Christmas.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo HeikkilÀ

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2021 CBACK.de