EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Jean-Michel Jarre : EON

Rapsodies
One of the Coolest Member

france.gif

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:46 pm    Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. Has anyone here seen this Amazon page and do you know anything on that ? And why does no one mention it ?

https://www.amazon.fr/Snapshots-EōN-Jean-Michel-JARRE/dp/B08C75R89X/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=jarre+eon&qid=1597218140&s=music&sr=1-1

I did try to paste the URL correctly but it does not seem to work, sorry. Copy and paste it in your browser to view the Amazon page. This software seems to be full of bugs.

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:19 am    Re: Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:
Hello. Has anyone here seen this Amazon page and do you know anything on that ? And why does no one mention it ?

When Jarre mentioned it on his Twitter account I already had my doubts based on an experience a few years ago...

mixmag.net

To answer your question: I guess not everybody is interested

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:25 am    Re: Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

« Vignoble @ Co. » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

When Jarre mentioned it on his Twitter account I already had my doubts based on an experience a few years ago...

mixmag.net

Well, I find the music produced by his app cold and inferior to what he composes himself but I must admit that, if this double CD were for sale at a reasonable price (the 300 € box-set was a a ridiculous joke in my opinion, 300 €, come on !), I would buy it, even knowing it would not be my favourite Jarre album. Am I the only one ?

I hope it is not a bootleg.

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 pm    Re: Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

mixmag.net

Well, I find the music produced by his app cold and inferior to what he composes himself but I must admit that, if this double CD were for sale at a reasonable price (the 300 € box-set was a a ridiculous joke in my opinion, 300 €, come on !), I would buy it, even knowing it would not be my favourite Jarre album. Am I the only one ?

There is a Russian bootleg circulating. Yes i will buy it if it will be available at a reasonable price7, but just as a collector. Otherwise the whole thing is a crap!

Btw have You (or anyone else) bought the Radiophonie 10 box (which's first CD is actually Radiophonie 9)? Another crap, but as a collector i bought it (33 GBPs - 3-4 mediocre meals here in Sweden:)

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 pm    Re: Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

« electrobs » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

mixmag.net

There is a Russian bootleg circulating. Yes i will buy it if it will be available at a reasonable price7, but just as a collector. Otherwise the whole thing is a crap!

Btw have You (or anyone else) bought the Radiophonie 10 box (which's first CD is actually Radiophonie 9)? Another crap, but as a collector i bought it (33 GBPs - 3-4 mediocre meals here in Sweden:)

No, I never bought Radiophonie 9. I waited for some excerpts to be posted on YouTube to make up my mind. When I listened to them, I realized this was music for the radio (I hear it almost every day on France Info), not for listening on a hi-fi. Dozens of ten-second tracks, often versions of the same music, such is my very idea of boring. Besides, the prices became ridiculously high very fast. So, no, I didn't buy volume 9 and I won't buy volume 10, either, since it's more of the same, 4 times longer. Not my cup of tea.

Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:22 pm    Re: Jean-Michel Jarre : EON Reply with quoteBack to top

« electrobs » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:
« Rapsodies » wrote:

mixmag.net

The 2CD Eon album on Amazon is at last available for sale, but not for me, because it is sold ... 99 € ! Shocked Even for a double album, this is 5 times too expensive. Anybody else tempted ?

dronescape
musical thief & thoroughly bad guy

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:57 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

99 Euros seems quite cheap, compared to some listing over at discogs.com.

Stephen

HiddenView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:56 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« dronescape » wrote:

Stephen

Indeed, though there's also a first price at 39.99 euros ! Nevertheless, the guy on Amazon only sells the 2 CDs. Not having a turntable, I don't care for the LPs. I would love to find this 2 CD-edition at a reasonable price. I still can't understand why this album was only sold as a deluxe edition. I would have bought the simple edition straightaway.

electrobs

sweden.gif

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:34 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Rapsodies » wrote:
« dronescape » wrote:

Stephen

Indeed, though there's also a first price at 39.99 euros ! Nevertheless, the guy on Amazon only sells the 2 CDs. Not having a turntable, I don't care for the LPs. I would love to find this 2 CD-edition at a reasonable price. I still can't understand why this album was only sold as a deluxe edition. I would have bought the simple edition straightaway.

You can buy the app for about 10 Euros (different prices on different countries😡 and listen to this crap endlessly ...😂😂😂

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2020 CBACK.de