EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Imaginary Landscape - Nothing Left Behind

BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:14 pm    Imaginary Landscape - Nothing Left Behind Reply with quoteBack to top

My good friend HaDi Schmidt (the other half of Bridge To Imla) released a brand new album of "cinematic ambient" under his solo project name Imaginary Landscape on SynGate's sub label Luna, entitled

Nothing Left Behind

https://imaginarylandscape-syngate.bandcamp.com/releases

Of course, I can't avoid to be partial, but I had the honour to listen to an early mix of the album already a few months ago and found it awe-inspiring from the very moment...

Anyway, here's SynGate's promo text:

In his album „Nothing left behind“ Hans-Dieter Schmidt continues the idea of „Cinematic Ambient“, which he already arranged in his cooperation with Michael Brückner as the duo „Bridge to Imla“ in the CD „Radiant Sea“. Deep drones embedded in neoclassic arrangements of strings interweaved with field recordings result in a soundscape of a fictive movie At „Nothing left behind“ this is the dark apocalytptic vision of the human end. After the planet Earth has been wiped out, nothing remains from human existence.

“… In one of the countless billions galaxies of the universe lies a medium-sized star…”
Only a small, black flake. If you have eyes to see. Or a heart that feels.
“And one of its satellites, a green, insignificant planet …”
Empty, white, garish
“…is now dead.”
Silence. There is nothing left. Nothing has remained. As it was in the beginning. At the beginning of all times. Desert ...

From Michael Avallone, „Beneath the planet of the apes”

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de