EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

In Search Of Hades - The Virgin Recordings 1973 - 1979

Rapsodies
One of the Coolest Member

france.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:44 am    In Search Of Hades - The Virgin Recordings 1973 - 1979 Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just listened to the sound excerpts on the Amazon MP3 page for this new TD release and they sound amazingly good. The concerts are low in volume but, when I pushed it up, the result was clear and powerful to my ears. Only one minor caveat : you already have Hobo March if you already have a copy of Edgar Froese's solo albums box-set, as I do, but it's just one track. Otherwise, even the remastered albums sound bright and new.

Now, I'd like to hear other opinions on the subject. I'll try to wait to read them before I splurge on this amazing TD release. Unless I grow too impatient ... Cool

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
xxx440Hz
Even more Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:21 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

This outtake from Phaedra is incredible. Those guys had such a feeling and such imagination at that time. This is really good, in my opinion... Breaking the rules....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUCZOy11tE

OfflineView user's profileSend private message    
Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:07 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« xxx440Hz » wrote:
This outtake from Phaedra is incredible. Those guys had such a feeling and such imagination at that time. This is really good, in my opinion... Breaking the rules....

Ordered. I should receive the (big) parcel on the 19th. I'm impatient.

Rapsodies

france.gif

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:21 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« xxx440Hz » wrote:

I've just listened to this. What an absolute masterpiece. I'm happy I ordered my copy of this box-set. Shocked

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2019 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2019 CBACK.de