EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Brückner "During a Lull and other Tales" on SynGa

BruecknerAmbient
One of the Coolest Member

germany.gif

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:19 pm    Brückner "During a Lull and other Tales" on SynGa Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear friends, listeners, and others...

today, my solo album

During a Lull and other Tales

has been released on SynGate records!

https://michaelbrueckner-syngate.bandcamp.com/album/during-a-lull-and-other-tales-xxl-version

It's an album in pure Berlin School manner, lots of sequences (and arpeggios, for those who like it accurate Wink ), the usual few minor chords, Space sound effects and a healthy dose of synth soloing on top of that.

...plus one or two gimmicks here and there to keep things (hopefully) interesting.

I see it as a somewhat darker, more monochrome companion to last year's "Trees of Olivandá" (...if You happen to know that one).

What's maybe of interest here at the EMPortal:
Those three tracks I had submitted last year (I think) for "The Sequel" form the core of "During A Lull..." now - I called those tracks back a while ago when I needed good material for my annual SynGate release, and "The Sequel" didn't seem to go somewhere fast...

(...but never mind, I have other music in store in the meanwhile, just in case a contribution to "The Sequel" should be required Wink )

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de