EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

“BS”

Syn
Very Cool Member

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

"BS" is completely subjective. like all other genres of music.

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
Phrozenlight
One of the Coolest Member

netherlands.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:31 am    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Daniel » wrote:
So what would everyone say is the 'archetypal' BS track? .... Smile

ZEIT, Atem, Encore, Rubycon, Cyborg, Irrlicht, Picture Music, Timewind, Correlations.....

HiddenView user's profileSend private message    
Vignoble @ Co.
Site Admin

blank.gif

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:07 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

The ‘label’ Berlin School was unknown to me until 2004 when I discovered our predecessor ‘EM Forum’ where it was introduced to me in the discussions. I ‘discovered’ Tangerine Dream around 1977 when a friend presented me ‘Phaedra’ which announced a drastic change of listening and a total broadening of my musical horizon. Until then I listened to recorded mainstream music and the uncountable hours of music broadcasted by Radio Caroline. The first TD album I bought was Rubycon, followed by Klaus Schulze’s Timewind. Although their music is categorized as ‘BS’ the impact they had on me was totally different, other flavours each with their own style. Tangerine Dream became the more interesting and fascinating music while Schulze’s music had a more hypnotic effect on me…..

https://twitter.com/emportal

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de