EMPortal.info Forum Index The Gateway to Electronic Music
Navigation  •   Portal  •   Forum  •   Profile  •   Search  •   SmartFeed  •   Register  •   Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Parallel Worlds & Dave Bessell - Dystopia (DiN56)

Parallel Worlds
One of the Coolest Member

greece.gif

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:

Listening to the first track, I felt I could figure out better now who composed what on the last Node album... Wink

:

Very Happy
i have collaborated with Dave twice, but, i do not think i can tell who composed what on NODE Live... Smile

www.dohkonul-records.com

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger    
BruecknerAmbient

germany.gif

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:44 pm    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

« Parallel Worlds » wrote:
« BruecknerAmbient » wrote:

Listening to the first track, I felt I could figure out better now who composed what on the last Node album... Wink

:

Very Happy
i have collaborated with Dave twice, but, i do not think i can tell who composed what on NODE Live... Smile

Well, I didn't check in detail which track(s) I was reminded of, but there are certain harmonies on - I think - Node 2 which move in chromatic steps (or something) which are quite original (or at least I thought so) and which are similar to the opening track of Your new album. Not identical, of course, but somewhat in the same vein. Not sure, but I thought I could detect Dr. Dave's handwriting here... Cool

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website    
Parallel Worlds

greece.gif

PostPosted: Yesterday at 09:31    (No subject) Reply with quoteBack to top

21st of September: Official release day for Dystopia (DiN56) by Parallel Worlds & Dave Bessell. Available @ iTunes, Spotify, Amazon etc but it's always best to support the label & artists directly @ https://din.org.uk/album/dystopia-din56
www.dohkonul-records.com

OfflineView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger    

Jump to:   

Show permissions

© 2007-2018 EMPortal.info
Original logo design by Kimmo Heikkilä

CrackerTracker © 2004 - 2018 CBACK.de