EMPortal.info

New Releases and Reviews - PERGE - Catharsis available 11th September

qube - Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 pm
Post subject: PERGE - Catharsis available 11th September
Hi,

the 10th album from Perge will be available from tomorrow via our bandcamp store.

80 minutes of Berlin School music inspired by Tangerine Dream's 1977 tour.

Preview clips -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4HM6Lc4_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyTfAu7HkOI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5aC5el5mTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEY8my13KH8

Available from https://perge.bandcamp.com the usual limited run to cover production costs.


Hope you enjoy it.
Daniel - Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:11 pm
Post subject:
Brilliant! How did you find these previously unreleased moments from my favourite era of TD? Wink Wink

They sound fabulous, I hope you manage to find some more.....
Starwalker - Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:43 pm
Post subject:
Daniel, they made it in retrospect to that era.
GrahamH - Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm
Post subject:
Looking forward to hearing this one. Resisting downloading/listening until the actual CD arrives.... Wink
qwave - Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 am
Post subject:
Wonderful music! It captures very well the sound and mood of the classic 1977 recording of the US tour.
Audioot - Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm
Post subject:
« Starwalker » wrote:
Daniel, they made it in retrospect to that era.


I think he was talking tongue in cheek Wink
qube - Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 pm
Post subject:
Album now in stock.

\o/

Image

Image
Starwalker - Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm
Post subject:
« Audioot » wrote:
« Starwalker » wrote:
Daniel, they made it in retrospect to that era.


I think he was talking tongue in cheek Wink


I sure hopeso, if he was, got me...
Daniel - Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm
Post subject:
« Starwalker » wrote:
« Audioot » wrote:
« Starwalker » wrote:
Daniel, they made it in retrospect to that era.


I think he was talking tongue in cheek Wink


I sure hopeso, if he was, got me...



What! No way? Question

But they even got Professor Motah and Walter Winett to help on the new recording.....

Next, you'll be telling me that Aural Coefficients was recorded only last year.

Wink
qube - Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 pm
Post subject:
« Daniel » wrote:
« Starwalker » wrote:
« Audioot » wrote:
« Starwalker » wrote:
Daniel, they made it in retrospect to that era.


I think he was talking tongue in cheek Wink


I sure hopeso, if he was, got me...



What! No way? Question

But they even got Professor Motah and Walter Winett to help on the new recording.....



Next, you'll be telling me that Aural Coefficients was recorded only last year.

Wink



The Prof did a fine job MC'ing that evening!
qube - Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:25 pm
Post subject:
All current orders have been dispatched. If you're waiting for anything let me know via our FB channel.

Powered by CBACK Orion based on phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group