EMPortal.info

Cool E-Links - Stephen Parsick interview, by Chuck van Zyl

BruecknerAmbient - Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:54 am
Post subject: Stephen Parsick interview, by Chuck van Zyl
Image

...musical thief & thoroughly bad guy (not my words) Laughing


Chuck just shared this via FB, and I thought some in here might be interested...

http://www.starsend.org/2017-08stephenparsick.html

.
dronescape - Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 am
Post subject:
You beat me to it.

"Musical thief & thoroughly bad guy" must be ten years old now -- that's what kdm called me.

BTW, that's me standing outside the former premises of Projekt Elektronik in Berlin, right across the yard from Peter Baumann's former Paragon Studio.

Stephen
BruecknerAmbient - Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:25 am
Post subject:
« dronescape » wrote:
You beat me to it.

"Musical thief & thoroughly bad guy" must be ten years old now -- that's what kdm called me.


I know. It seemed to fit to the cap and the glasses. Maybe time to move on to some other nickname? After all, that's already more than seven years... Wink

« dronescape » wrote:
BTW, that's me standing outside the former premises of Projekt Elektronik in Berlin, right across the yard from Peter Baumann's former Paragon Studio.

Stephen


Cool.

And quite cool interview, too...

("Tannenz├Ąpfle" - nice! A friend just offered me a bottle the other evening; unfortunately - in a way - I abstain from alcohol at the moment Rolling Eyes )

.
GrahamH - Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm
Post subject:

dronescape - Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Post subject:
Here's another one, this time in German (which some of you might find interesting to read...):

https://www.amazona.de/ahu/ahu-interview-stephen-parsick-alias-ramp/#comments

I have grown a bit tired of being asked "what is your favourite synthesiser?" or "what do you prefer, analogue or digital synthesisers?", I must admit. I'd rather discuss my music, not the tools.

Stephen
BruecknerAmbient - Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am
Post subject:
« dronescape » wrote:
Here's another one, this time in German (which some of you might find interesting to read...):

https://www.amazona.de/ahu/ahu-interview-stephen-parsick-alias-ramp/#comments

I have grown a bit tired of being asked "what is your favourite synthesiser?" or "what do you prefer, analogue or digital synthesisers?", I must admit. I'd rather discuss my music, not the tools.

Stephen



Cool - thanks for sharing, Stephen.

Powered by CBACK Orion based on phpBB © 2001 phpBB Group